actually yes! there’s a much easier way to cut out images than using the polygonal lasso.
- first off, open up your image onto photoshop. (i’m using psc5) this is the photo i’ll be using.
- next, click the letter “q” on your keyboard. this creates a mask for your picture. click it once and then click your brush tool. once you’ve clicked your brush tool, paint over your person. the brush tool should come off as red, and it should look like this.
- paint over the entire person (or whoever/whatever you want to cut out) i like to use a small brush, so that it’s easier to paint over the more difficult spots to paint over. once you’ve finished painting over them, it should look something like this.
- now all you have to do is click “q” again and it should outline what you’ve painted. it should look like this.
- now, click delete on your keyboard and voila!
easy right? i hope this was able to help you lovely! if you have any other questions, feel free to come back and ask them!
friendly reminder that Tony was only 17 when his parents died in a car accident leaving him orphaned and alone
Friendly reminder that most likely Bucky staged the car accident
how dare you
my favourite legend from the norse mythology is when a giant steals mjolnir and says he’ll give it back if he can have Freyja as his bride, but she refuses to go so instead Thor dresses up as her and Loki as her handmaiden and then at the wedding the giant places mjolnir in his bride’s (thor) lap and thor reveals himself and kills everybody and if that shouldn’t be made a short film with I don’t know what should
Pretty sure I just scared someone off today.
A girl walked into my dad’s shop while I was casually listening to music, and when I looked up I noticed she was wearing an Attack On Titan t-shirt (I live in Gettysburg so this sort of thing is uncommon) and I literally jumped out of my seat (I think I saw her jump too) and I shouted “oh my god I love your shirt!!!!” And my whole body was literally shaking. The poor girl looked so frightened, I think I scared her off.